I am thrilled and delighted to receive two blog awards in the past week.
The first was the Versatile Blogger Award from Swimming in the Mud –a thoughtful blog full of fun and vitality and a real gem.
The second award was from Madame Weebles. She is hilarious and is also a Reiki Master. You must visit this unusual blog!
The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share 7 random things about yourself. (My list is at the end of the post)
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award pic on your blog post.
The rules for the Beautiful Blogger award are similar to the Versatile Award: bestow it upon 7 other bloggers and list 7 random things about yourself.
The best part of getting awards is giving them away. Like Madam Weebles I decided to combine the awards. You can accept one or both. Please don’t feel obligated to acknowledge the awards or pass them on I really just wanted to honor you and pass your info on to my clients and other bloggers as you are all amazing resources of wisdom.
There are many, many blogs I love and learn from but I decided to only nominate those I don’t think have gotten any blog awards. Though they have all gotten well deserved awards I wanted to take this opportunity to give a special shout out Cauldrons and Cupcakes, Zen Being, A Leaf in Springtime and again to Madame Weebles–I am deeply grateful for your work and your continued encouragement.
And the list is (in no particular order)…
- All Points Healing
- Nourishing Words
- Gneiss Moon Astrology
- The Food ReFashionista
- This Bewitching Life
- The Reiki Blog
- Amy Keast, Intuitive
- Lisa W. Rosenberg
- Healthy and Holistic
- Justina Hurley
- Elisa Cashiola
- LadyBuddha Speaks
- Inspire ‘Til You Expire
And my 7 random things:
- I studied belly dance and yoga with Magana Baptiste. For many years her studio was my spiritual home.
- My previous career was in child welfare working with several counties and a local television station to recruit foster and adoptive parents for the many, many children in need in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- My husband plants the vegetables and I send Reiki to them.
- I grew up in Long Island, NY– but after 20 years in California I no longer sound like I’m from Lawg Guy-Land.
- My favorite music is Reggae, Jazz and Hip-hop.
- I’m very friendly and come off as an extrovert but am extremely introverted.
- I like folding laundry. I find it very relaxing.
Congratulations and thank you for your beautiful, versatile and always inspiring blogs!
With Bright Blessings,