I am so inspired to shine my own light when I see musicians performing. They are often clearly visiting higher vibrations—I think that is why so many artists have issues with substance abuse. When you travel to higher dimensions it can be hard to come down to the earth plane. This is common for lightworkers as well and that’s why we so often discuss the importance of grounding.
I love listening to music during my morning walks in the woods or with a cup of tea in the afternoon. The musicians’ traveling to these higher planes has the effect of grounding me. I have chosen a list of my current favorites—all that I feel raise my own vibration.
DJ Julie Hansen Intuitive Spins!
- I Will Be Light: Matisyahu
- One Day: Matisyahu
- Give Thanks and Praise: Bob Marley
- Natural Mystic: Bob Marley & The Wailers
- Higher (feat. Crown City Rockers): J. Boogie’s Dubtronic Scene
- Believe (feat. D’Angelo): Q-Tip
- Jazz (We’ve Got): A Tribe Called Quest
- Through the Dark: KT Tunstall
- Follow the Lights: Ryan Adams
- Hymn to Freedom: Oscar Peterson Trio
- If I Need to Move On (Sometimes): Ladybug Mecca
- Soul Purpose: Nightmares on Wax
Let me know about music that inspires you as well!
Warm musical wishes,